BUILD A CUSTOM Live-Virtual Wine/Cider/Spirits/Beer Class and/or Get-together
Our LIVE/VIRTUAL Wine/Spirits/Craft Beer Instructors make this an unforgettable moment. We make food classes FUN, entertaining and international : )
You are purchasing 1 full Wine, Spirits or Craft Beer class with a LIVE-VIRTUAL International instructor. We deliver this LIVE VIDEO instruction via SKYPE which is quick/easy/free to download and use-----plus the quality is quite good. Here are the steps:
***This is a CUSTOM Class based on your preferences. What would you like to learn? We will build a class to suit***
Some potential class ideas might be:
-How to professionally taste wine?
-All about the Different types of Bourbon.
-The U.S. Founding Fathers and Craft Beer
How does it work?
1. Pick either Wine, Spirits or Craft Beer(s) as your primary focus
2. Purchase the class.
3. Once a class is purchased we will contact you to find out your preferences and to schedule out the date and time of the instruction.
4. We will email you 2-3 choices of instructors; pick whomever appears the best fit.
5. Once we know the instructor you choose he/she will have a few questions for you to answer prior to the instruction.
6. Make sure you have an internet connection, with camera and skype. We will email you any last information you may need.
7. That's it.....ENJOY your lesson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some Interesting factoids:
Drinking alcohol plays an important social role in many cultures. Most countries have laws regulating their production, sale, and consumption; alcoholic drinks are legal in most parts of the world. The global alcoholic drink industry exceeded $1 trillion in 2014.
Alcohol is one of the most widely used recreational activities in the world. For instance, in 2015, among Americans, 89% of adults had consumed alcohol at some point, 70% had drunk it in the last year, and 56% in the last month. Alcoholic drinks are typically divided into three classes—beers, wines, and spirits—and typically contain between 3% and 40% alcohol by volume.
Did you know........................... Discovery of late Stone Age jugs suggest that intentionally fermented drinks existed at least as early as the Neolithic period (cir. 10,000 BC).
So...............It's now time to embrace your inner caveman or cave woman and sign up for a fun and educational class....