Our Motto is Simple:
Remove Excess - Create Space - Earn Credits
Make "Old" Equipment work hard for you again...
We acquire aging and/or unused surplus and/or obsolete merchandise from Colleges/Universities, Food/Travel/Lodging/Gaming Sectors, Agriculture, Wineries/Distilleries/Breweries, Non-Profit organizations, Schools and other similar companies that are in our "core area of focus" across the U.S.A. and beyond.
This surplus is than utilized for any number of purposes such as re-purposing, research, re-habbed, donated to the needy and/or sold to fund programs. We are the ultimate GREEN society because we rehab and re-purpose just about everything.
We are certainly not a Liquidation Company. We strategically partner with management in order to find a solution to your old inventory problems...
You paid good money for equipment that is now old and most likely obsolete...You do not want to just give it away...You do not want to just throw it away...And you definitely do not want to pay someone to remove it.. Example - You paid $15,000 for a Computer Server; do you really want to sell it for $50 at a "chance auction" and than pay 40% of 50% auction fees? The answer friends is NO. No you do NOT want to do that.
So---what do you do??????
The answer....You partner with a company who's needs are aligned with yours....
Our approach is both unique and dynamic. Partnering with Presidents, CFO's, CEO's, COO's, VPś and CIO's across America: Moving at the Speed of Cyber Space........
Here is how it works:
1. eMail us a list of your aging equipment (Chris@ElectronicAuctionHouse.com)
2. We tell you our initial thoughts and what we can offer you before inspection.
3. Ship it to us or arrange a pick-up if possible.
4. We inventory it (if shipped to us or picked up) and further examine it for verification
5. You are notified of our final results and options.
6. You can than immediately use credits towards high quality services or solutions.
7. SMILE....You just freed up space AND created VALUE out of your obsolete and/or old equipment. PLUS---you are helping the environment and working towards ending the "Digital Divide."
Q. What are we looking for?
A. Anything that was used in a business setting that can be re-purposed and re-used to better humanity in some way. We can evaluate the list and tell you what we can (and can not) use. Some examples include
- Restaurant & Supermarket Equipment
- Vehicles & Real Estate
- Hotel, Travel, Food Services Business/Office Equipment
- All things gaming and entertainment related
- Surplus & Parts
- Computer Equipment
- Technology Related
- Scientific Equipment/Surplus
- Engineering Equipment/Surplus
- It does not hurt to ask...We are creative with our approach.
Q. What will you not take?
A. This varies---most business/computer/technology/scientific equipment is fine-----but no CRT Monitors or Inkjet Printers. No Old furniture. Also--we are most interested in small to medium sized equipment. Getting it to our facilities should not take tremendous effort.
Q. What can we purchase with Credits?
- You can Advertise and/or promote your business in just about any way on any of our award winning Member-Only Online Groups or websites; just use your credits. Our Member-Only Groups are some of the most active in the world---and----all of them are laser focused.
- You can use Credits towards full scale employee staffing; thus cutting down or totally eliminating your recruiting and/or HR needs. Our member database is enormous; you can advertise just about any position need under the sun. Why pay a 25% recruiting fee when you can pay zero (0%)
- Tier-1 Business Consulting as it relates to Sales & Marketing Strategy, Improvement, Optimization and/or Training.
Q. How much is a Credit worth?
A. They are the equivalent of $1 towards the services mentioned above.
Q. How many credits can you use towards the purchase of the above mentioned services?
Email Chris@BressiMarkets.com or BressiFoods@Gmail.com